What is Stephen Ministry?
We are all faced with difficulties and challenges in
life, and God never intended for us to go through these experiences alone.
Since the summer of 2013, Community Celebration Church in Kasson, has offered a
cost-free, distinctively-Christian caring ministry called Stephen Ministry.
Stephen Ministry equips lay people through over 50 hours of training to provide
confidential, one-to-one Christian care to congregation members and the
surrounding community who are presently experiencing difficulties and
challenges in day-to-day life.
Stephen Ministers Care For People Facing Tough Times
God never intended for us to walk through trials alone.
Stephen Ministers provide emotional and spiritual care in a highly confidential
manner to those who are hurting or may be facing:
- Hospitalization (recent or long-term)
- Divorce or separation
- Loneliness, discouragement or isolation
- Unemployment or job crises
- A terminal illness
- Aging and life changes/transitions
- Birth, adoption, miscarriage, or infertility
- A diagnosis of a chronic illness
- Recovery after an accident or disaster
- Parenting and relationship issues
If you are interested in learning more about Stephen
Ministry, or would like to receive the confidential care of a Stephen Minister,
please contact our church office at: (507) 634-1463.