Every Tuesday from 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Meets at Community Celebration Church in the Gathering Grounds.
- We will have food, fellowship, and discussion.
- We meet three times a month to discuss life together and God’s Word.
- Once a month we try to plan an event like, a bonfire, worship night, and board game night.
- We desire to be place where everyone realizes they are in process because none of us have arrived, we all have next steps to take in our walks with Christ.
“Everything we do has a common purpose as simple as ABC: helping people Accept Jesus, helping people Become like Jesus, and helping people Contribute the love of Jesus to their world and bring people into a deeper relationship with Christ.
We desire to be a place where people can come as they are because none of us have arrived.”
“Through the graceful work of Christ, we desire to reach those in our community from the age of 18-30. This is often an overlooked group that needs community and fellowship.”